2019 Ironman Germany Hd Live

Saturday, June 29, 2019

2019 Ironman Germany Hd Live Stream


2019 Ironman Germany Hd Live Stream



Ireland's own Bryan McCrystal surged into the lead on the bike, hitting the transition with a whopping 12 minutes ahead of Germany's Markus Thomschke and almost 15 minutes up on Brownlee.To be honest, I set off [on the marathon] and thought, ‘Oh, I’m not sure I’m going to do this here,’" Brownlee said.







With the deep fields in Frankfurt and a lot of Kona slots on the line, it’s interesting to speculate on how the race might unfold and what to look for on race day.


 <>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>  WATCH    LIVE <>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>




Posted by RM MITHUN at 7:12 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

RM MITHUN
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2019 (2)
    • ▼  June (2)
      • Watch 2019 Ironman Germany Hd Tv Stream
      • 2019 Ironman Germany Hd Live Stream
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.