2019 Ironman Germany Hd Live
Saturday, June 29, 2019
Watch 2019 Ironman Germany Hd Tv Stream
Watch 2019 Ironman Germany Hd Tv Stream
With the deep fields in Frankfurt and a lot of Kona slots on the line, it’s interesting to speculate on how the race might unfold
and what to look for on race day.That was one of the reasons I came today," he said.
I’ve hopefully got a few years in me and now I’ll be going to Kona this year for
very much a bit of a learning experience and see how it goesThese projections are solely based on the previous results and “nominal times
by the athletes, of course race tactics (groups forming, someone taking a risk by going a bit harder, etc.) will also have an influence, especially
when athletes are close to each other.
$$<><> WATCH LIVE <><>$$
No comments:
Post a Comment
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment